The EUGLOHRIA Talks are intended to reach audiences previously identified as relevant targets for this project. In this sense, we intend to enable an intelligible dialogue between researchers and civil society on topics related to Global Health, attract the interest of young people in research by showcasing the researcher's contributions engagingly, and bridge science and policymaking by facilitating a conversation on research & innovation between scientists, policymakers, and constituents.
- Generate the conditions to establish a dialogue between researchers and the public on topics related to Global Health and pandemic research.
- Foster interdisciplinary exchange (between researchers).
- Provide researchers with a platform to present their work and results to a broader audience.
- Bring the concrete results and outcomes of EUGLOHRIA (such as the inventory) closer to the public.
- Strengthen the image of the Alliance outside of academia.
A broad range of topics within the field of Global Health and pandemic research.
The target population includes the general public/ civil society members, young people, policymakers, as well as researchers and current students from EUGLOH universities who have a specific interest in global health challenges.